10.15.2017

LIFE | update.


Hi beautiful friends! 

My, oh, my! It's been quite some time hasn't it? For those of you still with me, I'd like to say I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH - for those of you who are new to my stream of consciousness, I say, BEWARE *HOT MESS ALERT*.

How are ya'll? What's new? What's been happening the last few years? 

My life has been, well, crazy to say the least. The last 3 years have been ridiculously busy, exciting, and overwhelming. 

I will tell you now, though, life has definitely toned down quite a bit. I have a legitimate job now, no school, my dog is potty trained, my husband is *almost* house trained, I'm basically living the life and I hope you are interested in joining me. 

So, with that being said - I will leave you with a little pic eluding to my upcoming post. All about my WEDDING - yes, I know, I am married now! What? Tell me about it... I don't know how it happened either. 

Can't wait to start connecting with you all again. You've been missed. :) 
Much love, 
Rach

If you like this post, please make sure to follow me via GFC  or Bloglovin' to stay up to date with posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!