2.05.2013

college takes up a lot of time.


SO, I know I keep making excuses as to why I am not posting as often as I would like. But I can explain myself. 

I am in college.


And since I am using that as an excuse to deprive you lovely's without sufficient and entertaining and witty posts I will just tell you about it. 

Woo! 


Welllllll, I've been studying a LOT. But as a result I got a 4.0 first semester. Hollllllaa.




I've been having fun with friends. 




Chillin' wit ma super cool rommie. (Shout-out to by home gurl Hay-Dizzle!)





And have no worries, I am still getting some quality Bug time. 


I also have been drinking a lot of coffee. I know, surprising. 


So there you have it. My excuse. I hope you understand. ;)


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does take up a lot of time!! Have fun dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are so funny!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I used to work full time and go to evening school AND blog! I don't know how I did it! LOL

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've been having fun!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks amazing! i can't wait for that... next year :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh girl i know what you mean, i'm in college too and it's currently taking up so much of my time!!! Still looks like you are having a blast and getting good grades, i need your wisdom haha :) amazing blog, i'm so excited to be a new follower :)

    Emily @ hopefulwandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tnx for your comment on my blog! Your blog is very pretty! Love your pics!
    I'M WAINTING FOR YOU ON MY BLOG ! NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greаt articlе but I don't know that I agree. However, folks consider me tricky at the best of times! Thank you.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... sized toe rings

    ReplyDelete
  10. where are youre extensions? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!