1.24.2013

FREE guest post.


Hey guys! Since I have been so busy and I haven't been able to keep you entertained, I figured I would give my fellow bloggers the chance to reach new readers and followers. 

I am offering anyone, yes, anyone the chance to guest post on my blog for FREE. I usually charge for this, but I want to give you guys the chance to get new followers and readers and page views! 

So, here is what you have to do! 

Just send your COMPLETED guest post to rachg.423@gmail.com

I can virtually be about anything, life, food, OOTD, advice, whatever. 

All I ask is that when you send it to me through email, to just copy and paste the whole post into the message so I do not have to mess around with attachments and links. 

Also, you guys can only be admitted if you follow my blog, so get down there and hit that button! :)

So get to it, friends! This is a great chance to advertise your blog!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!