7.30.2012

influenster open box review - two.


Hey guys! If you haven't checked out or joined Influenster since the last time I posted this, stop reading and sign up now. 

Then come back.

K? K. 

Alright, now that we have that out of the way, we can get started. 

I recieved the Summer Beauty VoxBox just about a month ago and I have been trying out the products so I can give a good honest review of them. 

But here is the video of what I have gotten. 

Now onto what I think after using these products. 
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration - This is another product I love, I use sunscreen a ton and this one not only smells amazing but it moisturizes and protects me from the sun! What can be better?!
Sally Hansen Hand Creme - This stuff you rub all over your hands to make them soft. It smells like a citrus-y wonderland.
Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy - I loved these. I could seriously feel my hair get stronger, I used it for about 2 weeks and my hair felt so healthy! Definitely going to try to find this at Wal Mart. Too bad I left it in Columbus... 
Quaker Soft Baked Bar - I had this for breakfast, it was yummy. It tasted like Banana Nut Bread. A in my book.
Sally Hanson Magnetic Nail Polish - This is definitely a super cool product, but not the product for me. I'm not a big fan of the way it looks, I'll probably wear it once in awhile, but I'll stick with my sparkles. 
Feminine Package - Um, I feel like it is a little weird to elaborate on this one. I'll just say, it gets the job done, girls. 
So there we have it! If you haven't signed up get to it! I mean you get products for FREE, why wouldn't you? 
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. haha, i couldnt stop watching your man in the back. nice fist pump!

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of these too! =] Pretty fun box! I didn't get the shampoo though. =[
    http://eef-etc.com/summer-beauty-voxbox-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up, but I haven't gotten any boxes yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the sounds of the scalp therapy!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like awesome stuff! i can't watch the video now, but the items sound great!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha - So cute. The box and your bf back there making goofy faces. Thanks for sharing! Going to check out Influenster now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only just discovered your blog, but you're fast becoming a favourite. You're so funn and honest and I love it!

    xxx

    http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!