5.18.2012

cutie of the day.

STOP - Before you do anything go like this picture for me. :)

Thank you.
 
----------------------------------------

Okay, okay, I know that I have already done a hottie of the day post this month, but I was begged to feature this lovely man by one of my friends, Erika.

The man of the day is Mr. Aaron Craft. Yes, the Ohio State basketball player. Number 4. Here we go...

 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey there, everybody! Okay, so I'm assuming that most of you have never heard of this amazing guy before, but as Rach already mention---his name is Aaron Craft, and he is a heart throb. If any of you have ever watched an Ohio State basketball game, you would instantly fall in love.
 

"Hug me."

 


Two thumbs up for his cute little smile.

 

Did I mention he's super smart? He can do a Rubix cube in less than a minute, and is currently a pre-med student at OSU. He received his first B (ever) last year....in Chemistry...and it was a B+.



Now, that looks like a good handshake. You know what they say, a great handshake equals a great man.

 

Yep.

Hope you enjoyed him :)

--Erika


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to enter this giveaway!

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the picture for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first i was like "eh...a sports player" then i looked aaaand...yeah. he's a total cutie pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy seems like such a hottie! I have 3 suggestions for you:
    1. Kyle Korver, mega hottie from the Chicago Bulls, AKA, Hot Sauce!
    2. Scott Evans, actor, One Life To Live
    3. Matt Bomer, actor, Glee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!