5.09.2012

hottie of the day.



Thank you, Kate, for the lovely hottie request of the day.

I can't believe I haven't already tackled this smokin', athletic, hot man candy.

I'm sorry you guys have had to wait this long.

I'll make up for it right now.

Enjoy, girls. 



"Well what is that over there, oh, it's nothing, I just felt like showing off my incredible jawline."


"Let me seduce you with my eyes."


Oh. Please, stop it with your hotness. Just kidding.


So hipster.


A man truly after my own heart.


"Hey baby."


Is it just me or do guys look 10x hotter with an ARMY tee on? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

There we have it! Leave your requests in the comments!
And like this picture for me puh-leeeeeese. :)



Photobucket
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Ahhhh so hot! I really want to see his new film. my boyfriend has a bit of a man crush on him too... bit worrying. xxx

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. no offense, but he's not that cute. :/ you should do william moseley sometime!! :) or ben barnes. ;)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, well we are all entitled to our opinions. ;) and okay! thanks for the requests! :)

      Delete
  3. my 31 year old sister LOVES him. she holds other men (excluding her husband) to the zac efron standard. i.e., if you ask her if a guy is attractive, she'll say, "well...i mean, he's not zac efron...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do JOE JONAS or the JONAS BROTHERS. pleaaaaase

    ReplyDelete
  5. he has gotten so good looking lately!! I didn't even recognize him in New Years Eve!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! he's so much more attractive now than before. at least in my eyes. ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh goodness. I'm in the middle of studying for my finals, and this just made my night 110x better. THANK YOU!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, i'm glad i could help! :) good luck with finals, girl!

      Delete
  7. he's definitely a hottie.

    http://challengedromantic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my lol I am so pumped about coming across your blog! And I love love love the hottie of the day idea. I will be checking in every day now ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!