8.25.2011

meet cat.


Hey guys! I have another sponsor that I want to show off. ;) Her name is Cat and she is absolutely lovely! I love her blog so much and she has similar interests just like me, so I think we are like blogging sisters. ;) She's lovely, 
make sure to check this chick out. :)





-------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello lovelies!
Hope you're all ok. Before I start rambling on about myself (this being an introductory post 'nd all) I want to say a HUGE thank you to Rach. She stumbled across my blog a few weeks back & after checking hers out too, I can see we have so much in common. (except cooking, by what I understand she is a bit of a whizz in the kitchen. Me.. not so much!) So anyway, here's a bit about me. :)


My name is Cat, I'm 20 & I live in the UK. I currently live with my parents in a small farmhouse, out in the countryside. I work full-time at a theatre, on the box office (answering phones, selling tickets) & stewarding. I actually love my job & I know I'm a very lucky girl to be able to say that! Uni has never really appealed to me, mainly because I always change my mind & would never be able to stick at one subject for 4 years! My boyfriend however, is just starting his second year & I love going to visit him & my girls. I love animals & have two dogs, a cat & a small farm full of chickens. I'm an only child, but to me, I've always had a big family, because of all of our animals. :)
Right, so now a bit about my blog! I started One hand in my pocket a couple of months back after reading some very inspirational blogs & thought 'why not give it a go' & you know what? I'm so glad I did! I never thought you'd get so much support from 'followers' which I'm now so proud to call my friends. My blog is based around fashion, beauty, days out & life in general, basically, all the things that I love in life. It's quite random, but if you're one of those people that love a bit of everything mixed into one, then I think you'll like my blog. :)
Well, I think that's about it. So why not pop over & visit me in my little blogging corner. I'd love to hear from you, maybe leave a comment or a message while you're there if you have any questions you'd like to ask me. :)
Lots of love, Cat. :)




--------------------------------------------

If YOU, yes, YOU would like to have a sponsor spot make sure to check out this page and this page! I'm sure I would love to have you! :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway! And like my FB! :)

Have a lovely day! 
(And you see that ---> over there. Yea, almost 5 hundy! Super ecstatic? YES.)




7 comments:

  1. sweet pictures! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute dogs! Checking out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cat!

    Love the blog :)

    xo.
    http://thewrittenword-jlr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cat!! :D She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY RACH. :D

    Thankyou so much for featuring me in a post! Your guest post will be up on my blog next week. :)

    So excited you found my blog & we got chatting. :D xxxx

    PS. ^^ Thankyou to everyone who said they liked my blog & coming over to visit me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks cat! and you are welcome! :) keep up the good work, girlfriend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!