7.13.2011

erika and i had a date.


Hey guys! Let me show you what Erika and I did today.

First we went to the mall and I got a super cute dress, I'll show you guys in my next haul and then we went to a festival that wasn't really worth paying 4 dollars in parking. BUT after that my friend, Erika, and I went cupcaking and out for tea! Here are some pictures. :)

Yes, we went to get some yummmmmmy cupcakes, see more here.


Then we walked down the street to a wonderful coffee/tea place, Firehouse Cafe. (PS: If you are close to the FW area, check it out, they have awesome bubble tea and chai.)  And well, we had a photo shoot.


So there you have it, we had a pretty good day I would say, tell me about yours? :)

16 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I definitely like yours as well :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish my day was as exciting haha my day off and its pouring rain:( I did get new flip flops tho! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing better than to hit up your favorite bakery with the friends!
    cute post!
    xoxo
    virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! Looks like such a fun day!! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, those are the ingredients for a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like my kind of date! I love cupcakes :) Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are amazing, it looks magical where you live girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those cupcakes...two words: i want.

    and thanks for the super nice comment on my blog :) and yes, i'll follow! i'm loving your blog so far, and can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loveee dates with my girlfriends and bestfriends. it makes an unfailingly good day, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. it was a GREAT day, as you can see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO FUN!! And i'm hanging out to see the dress you bought. Lovely post!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a lovely time.. i could definitely use a day like this with some good friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so cute =)
    Thanks for the visit !
    See you soon (maybe & I hope) ^^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for checking out my blog.
    you girls are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!