5.08.2011

happy mother's day! :)



In honor of Mother's day I thought I would tell you a little bit about my lovely mother. First off, she is probably the best mom in the world. I know she may not think that I think that, but she really is. I am very lucky to have a woman like her in my life, she is sweet and caring and is the most unselfish person I know. Everyone that meets her loves her, another thing about her is that she is probably the most thrifty woman I know. She can go into a Goodwill and come out with hundreds of dollars worth of name brand stuff for only twenty-something. Just like this beautiful purse. :) She always knows what is right and is always looking out for her family. She is a beautiful woman and has taught my sister and I to be wonderful people just like her. So here is an ode to you, mom. I love you and happy mothers day. :)

So guys, in honor of this mother's day, tell me something that you love about your mom. Anything at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!