1.18.2011

Hello, I am making a tribute blog to one of my favorite people in my life, my best friend, Erika. :) And it will counteract the negative-ness of my last blog post, haha.

Meet Erika, she is a 5'3" ball of fun.

 We have been friends for 8 years, 4 months, and 21 days. (I just made that up, I'm not that creepy. Lol.)

 We snorkle in her pond and catch 6 foot catfish together.

 We go to the Zoo together and look at elephants with big..........tails.

And we sun-bath together to look hot, well...not like we have much problem in that area, we just look the most hot when we are nice and tannnnnn. :)


That is my best friend, I'm glad you all finally met her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!