1.06.2011

Happy New Year! (:




Hey ya'll. It's a new year, obviously. And are you ready for some changes? You know what I mean, New Years resolution. Most everyone has them, but I was thinking...should I have one? My church friends have this thing called Cell Group, and during this Cell Group meeting this week we talked about New Years resolutions.

I don't think I have one. I mean, and I know this might sound a little self-conceited, but I don't really think I have anything I want to change about my life. I mean, my life is pretty awesome the way it is. Is it a bad thing that I don't have one? I'm sure I could think of something petty or just a little thing that I could change about myself, but there really isn't anything I feel I have to change.

Here are some of my thoughts about the most popular New Years Resolutions.


1. Spend more time with family. -- I mean, that is a good thing, but if you're MAKING yourself enjoy spending time with your family I think that is just defeating the point? I don't know. Lol.
2. Get Fit -- Okay, I am a victim of this one. I get out of shape EVERY  YEAR and it stinks, sure. But, I think society needs to start loving themselves the way they are. Unless you are jeopardizing your health.
3. Quit Smoking -- Okay, I personally think smoking should be illegal. It causes soooooo many deaths and it just makes me sad. :/ So if this is your resolution...stick with it.
4. Enjoy Life More -- Life is something that you have to learn. You have to learn how things work around you, in you're life. If you are being close-minded about certain things you aren't experiencing it, enjoying it. I mean, God gave you the GIFT of life, and still some people act like they hate it? Why are you so negative? You have SO many things you can do with your life other than drown in self-misery. (Sorry, people that are like that just aggravates me, lol.)
5. Get organized -- I'm organized when there are clothes all over the floor and make-up in every nook and cranny of my room. That's just how I am, I'm organized without being organized. If that makes any sense. I envy people that can keep everything in order. You guys are blessed. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!